ADHS Update: Weekly Financial Meeting
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Although we will not be hosting a Weekly Financial Meeting this week, we have a few announcements to make:
(1) FEMA Clarification on which types of Non-Profits are eligible to submit for expense reimbursements for costs directly resulting from response to pandemic. See the attachment for more information. The FAQ pdf lists this new guidance on pages 99 through 103.
(2) CMS published guidance regarding how to record COVID-19 payments for Medicare Cost Report.
(3) CMS published guidance regarding flexibilities for Rural Communities fighting COVID-19.
(4) CMS published the updated Medicare and Medicaid IFC Policy and Regulatory Revisions in Response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency.
(5) CMS updated the publication outlining the Hospital Waiver and Flexibilities.
(6) US Health and Human Services (HHS) published a Mental Health page containing Free and Confidential Mental Health Resources.